FWM - Feather & Williamson Model
The Feather & Williamson Model is an analytical tool for drawdown analysis in multi-layered aquifer systems. The model provides an alternative analytical framework that aims to: a) provide a fast and convenient alternative to the development of numerical modelling solutions; b) consider multi-layered systems with heterogeneous hydraulic characteristics in each layer; and c) overcome conservatism in earlier analytical models by considering flow release from storage during pumping. A paper is being prepared to describe the FWM, but in the meantime we encourage people to trial the software and satisfy themselves of its varacity.
You are welcome to download the software from our secure server and participate in a 14-day trial with full functionality.
Following the trial period you have a choice of either discontinuing use of the software or purchasing a 12-month (annual) subscription.
All WWLA software is provided on a "use at own risk basis". While WWLA has made every endeavour to ensure the calculations performed in the software are accurate, the user must satisfy themselves of this. It is anticipated that users of WWLA software will be academically trained scientists, engineers and planners, and that normal industry standards and work checking protocols will be exercised in the use and application of the software.
The customer will implement the following steps to obtain and begin operating the software:
1. Add software to cart from Products Page.
2. Click [Download] button from Downloads Page.
3. The customer will download the installation files as a ZIP package.
4. Upon running the software the first time, a registration window will pop-up.
5. For customers who have brought an annual subscription, they will have automatically received an email containing the Product ID to enter into the registration window.
6. Customers wishing to undertake the 14-day trial must click the blue link or the [Create Email] button to generate a registration email, which will automatically reply with a Licence Key.