Screen Entrance Velocity Calculator
A handy tool for hydrogeologist, water engineers and drilling contractors that design production bores with intake screens. The tool calculates the water entrance velocity through the screen apperture given the screen technical specifications (diameter, lenght, blank space (e.g. wedge wire width), apperture opening size) and enable reconfiguration of the screen until the screen meets the design criteria that can be user specified or default.
Product info of Screen Entrance Velocity Calculation
You are welcome to download the software from our secure server and participate in a 14-day trial with full functionality.
Following the trial period you have a choice of either discontinuing use of the software or purchasing a 12-month (annual) subscription.
All WWLA software is provided on a "use at own risk basis". While WWLA has made every endeavour to ensure the calculations performed in the software are accurate, the user must satisfy themselves of this. It is anticipated that users of WWLA software will be academically trained scientists, engineers and planners, and that normal industry standards and work checking protocols will be exercised in the use and application of the software.
The customer will implement the following steps to obtain and begin operating the software:
1. Add software to cart from Products Page.
2. Click [Download] button from Downloads Page.
3. The customer will download the installation files as a ZIP package.
4. Upon running the software the first time, a registration window will pop-up.
5. For customers who have brought an annual subscription, they will have automatically received an email containing the Product ID to enter into the registration window.
6. Customers wishing to undertake the 14-day trial must click the blue link or the [Create Email] button to generate a registration email, which will automatically reply with a Licence Key.