Slug Test Analysis
Slug Test Analysis tool is for estimating the hydraulic conductivity of saturated geologic materials. This tool is based on the Hvorslev (1951) slug recovery test (see Freeze and Cherry 1979, p340). The test is intended for use in confined aquifers although may be extended to unconfined aquifers in many cases. Search the internet for "Hvorslev slug test analysis method" for further information.
The Slug Test Analysis tool has been tested for accuracy using datasets from different slug tests and compared to other analysis approaches. If users find or suspect errors with this tool, please contact WWLA. Every effort has been made by WWLA to ensure the tool is error free, however, despite our best efforts, the possibility exists that there are errors in the tool. The distribution of the tool does not constitute any warranty by WWLA, and no responsibility is assumed by WWLA in connection therewith.
Product info of Slug Test Analysis
You are welcome to download the software from our secure server and participate in a 14-day trial with full functionality.
Following the trial period you have a choice of either discontinuing use of the software or purchasing a 12-month (annual) subscription.
All WWLA software is provided on a "use at own risk basis". While WWLA has made every endeavour to ensure the calculations performed in the software are accurate, the user must satisfy themselves of this. It is anticipated that users of WWLA software will be academically trained scientists, engineers and planners, and that normal industry standards and work checking protocols will be exercised in the use and application of the software.
The customer will implement the following steps to obtain and begin operating the software:
1. Add software to cart from Products Page.
2. Click [Download] button from Downloads Page.
3. The customer will download the installation files as a ZIP package.
4. Upon running the software the first time, a registration window will pop-up.
5. For customers who have brought an annual subscription, they will have automatically received an email containing the Product ID to enter into the registration window.
6. Customers wishing to undertake the 14-day trial must click the blue link or the [Create Email] button to generate a registration email, which will automatically reply with a Licence Key.